Opening for a Psychiatrist with a private not-for-profit behavioral healthcare organization in the Chicago area. Nearly 50 years of experience serving people with serious mental illness. 32 hours a week plus benefits!
- M.D./D.O. degree from an ACGME or AOA accredited medical college required.
- Board Certification and/or Board Eligibility in Psychiatry or any sub-specialty.
- Unrestricted license as a Physician in the State of Illinois.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with people with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses (residency or fellowship activities may count towards this time).
- Certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and/or Addiction Psychiatry preferred.