The Recovery House Program Director works under the supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer and provides direct services to patients diagnosed with mental and substance use disorders in assigned locations. Also provides clinical supervision to assigned staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and must be working towards obtaining a master’s degree in one of the social sciences from an accredited college or university within two years of the date of hire (transcripts showing completion of or enrollment in master’s level coursework as well as a degree program plan with estimated date of completion will be requested);
- Be licensed or certified as a CDP in the state of WA;
- Possess a license in mental health counseling, social work or related field within two years of date of hire;
- Have a minimum of two years clinical supervisory experience;
- Experience providing treatment to persons with severe and persistent mental illnesses and substance use disorders in a treatment setting